| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

A new beginning in the desert

Publisher: vdharmraj | Publish time: 2014-5-12 08:55| Views: 593| Num of Comments: 6|Thread manage logs

My dear Xufeng  and all my lovely friends of new oasis for life,
It's really heartening to see your pictures in the new home amidst the desert and lovely to see your smiling faces in circumstances of physical limitations and difficulty.

For some reason you called your second home "new oasis for life" and the oasis rightfully exists in the desert! If you are lead to a desert, it's the scheme of things and of Tao to take all you precious people to a desert and convert that into a new oasis for life. You are destined to greening the desert and thus tao has chosen you to be in the desert. I a sharing video of permaculture with Jeff Lawton, who converted a desert into a green paradise. The video is named " greening the desert" I a giving you the link to YouTube, where you can watch the video:

If you can't open this video, you have this video available on the permaculture research institute of Australian website.

Since the time I visited you all my lovely friends, I took to Tao and it greatly impressed me for its simplicity and the wisdom imparted in such simple language and stories. I am reproducing the second chapter of Tao that aptly fits the recent events and also shows how in such a situation all of you are cheerful and full of dreams of building a community in the desert. I a sure tao chose you to greeing the desert. With much love and hope to visit you soon.
Venkatesh ( Kasan)

Tao: chapter two.

As soon as beauty is known by the world as beautiful, it becomes ugly.As soon as virtue is being known as something good, it  evil.Therefore being and non-being give birth to each other.
Difficult and easy accomplish each other.
Long and short form each other.
High and low distinguish each other.
Sound and tone harmonize each other
Before and after follow each other as a sequence.
Realizing this, the saint performs effortlessly according to the natural Way without personaldesire, and practices the wordless teaching thru one’s deeds.
The saint inspires the vitality of all lives, without holding back.
He nurtures all beings with no wish to take possession of.
He devotes all his energy but has no intention to hold on to the merit.
When success is achieved, he seeks no recognition.
Because he does not claim for the credit, hence shall not lose it.

Latest comments

xuefeng Post time 2014-5-12 14:45:12
Hi brother, very glad to see you here. Yes, It's the Tao led us come here, in order to show the world what the Second Home really can help the world.
xuefeng Post time 2014-5-12 14:48:38
Hope to see you at Second Home again and again.
xidai Post time 2014-5-12 21:33:40
Hi dear brother Kasen, I'm very happy to see you here again. Indeed, I also feel so grateful to God that he arranges me to experience and trust more when seeing these godly sisters and brothers  restarting our homes in China. They are real angels from heaven. Praise God.
I checked the video you shared just now, what a great man, Mr Geoff Lawton! I think it's God's grace on him to make such a  miracle. Thank you for sharing, dear brother Kasen, we are beginning to learn the permaculture in the Second Home, though I know little about it, I will try to learn more. Thank you again and  hope to see you  in the Second Home one day.
tongxin Post time 2014-5-13 16:58:27
Hi Kasen, long time no see! Yes two of our new homes locate at the Gobi desert as the name New Oasis for Life indicates, kind of interesting, isn't it?
Thanks for sharing the video, I noticed this video before but since it is all English without subtitles, I didn't finish watching it. I think it will be great if we can build an oasis both for physical environment and for soul environment through our new farms. Although it could be a big chanllenge for us.

Gald to see you again and hope we can see you often here! Your support is very precious and encouraging for us. How is your permaculture projects in India going on? Wish you are doing good in all aspects and the projects are going well!

conglong Post time 2014-5-13 22:24:42
It is you who introduced permaculture to us, it was a great gift. We all benefit from the teachings of Brecht and Nick and will continue to apply the principles in our new home development.

Thanks again dear brother, and hope everything goes well with whatever project you are engaged in.

tsman Post time 2014-5-16 20:56:20

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-26 02:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.631516 sec., 9 queries .