| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

Thank you - love from Serrin & Tim (Australia)

Publisher: serrinandtim | Publish time: 2013-10-5 10:48| Views: 1753| Num of Comments: 12|Thread manage logs

To everyone at Second Home,

Thank you so much for opening your home and your hearts and having us stay.  Being a part of your community and experiencing the loving, friendly and carefree lifestyle you enjoy has been an amazing experience. It has really reinforced to us the true meaning of the word happiness - living a life filled with love, equality and being close to nature. We see so many people at home (including ourselves at times) getting tied up with worries and troubles about money, careers, stress, lack of time for one-self and family and then we see you - happy, carefree and healthy and it all makes sense!

Your community, the buildings, gardens, park etc. is absolutely beautiful and it is a credit to everyone on how much you have achieved in such a short time!

Thank you for being so warm and welcoming. We are sorry we could not speak better Chinese but we have still had a great time with you!

Thank you for teaching us so much. You have taught us so much about life and have provoked many thoughts about our spiritual lives and living with nature.

Thank you for having us stay. We wish we could have stayed longer!

We wish you all of our love and best wishes and look forward to watching more Second Home Communitues developing across the world!

Serrin and Tim (From Melbourne, Australia)

P1090468.JPG

Working in the passion-fruit fields!

P1090218.JPG

Having fun at the monthly party!

P1090359.JPG

Performing at the monthly party concert!

P1090450.JPG

Jena and Serrin in the passion-fruit trees

P1090474.JPG

Tims feet were too big for the largest pair of boots!

P1090479.JPG

Shovelling sand to help build new house

P1090508.JPG

Our first homemade chive box (dumping!)

P1090613.JPG

Working in the kitchen

P1090215.JPG

Smelling my favourite flowers in the morning!

P1090539.JPG

Learning Kung fu from our Master Jena!!

P1090549.JPG

Kung fu kicks!!

P1090422.JPG

Thank you everyone for a great stay - Tim and Serrin

Latest comments

tianjicao Post time 2013-10-5 13:34:48
Although I know only a little English, but from your smile feel your happiness, blessing Serrin and Tim, hope that you will visit again!
tongxin Post time 2013-10-5 14:12:59
Thank you dear Serrin and Tim for writing such a sincere and lovely letter. It is so nice for you to share your experience online and my eyes just get wet when I am reading it.

The same as you like our community, we all like you very much and feel happy to stay with you, it's a good time to share the sunny, positive and sincere energy together, working, chating, play games and making food, it's such a simple but sweet life, isn't it? We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the life here and please remember that the Second Home will be always open to you!

And here on behalf of our community, I want to send our most beautiful regards to you, wish wherever you go and stay, you will have a happy, health and free life forever!

Love you,
Tongxin
tongxin Post time 2013-10-5 14:33:34

This is so sweat!

And this is really cool!
conglong Post time 2013-10-5 14:48:36
It is so good to hear that you both had great time in our community!

The Second Home will always welcome you, sweet friends from Australia!
Grass Post time 2013-10-5 16:21:13
Lovely girl, handsome boy, from Australia's beautiful.
Happy time is not necessarily a short,  the beautiful pictures to stay there forever. If you want, you will see and feel its existence.
I'm here for your blessings and prayers.
Ailian Post time 2013-10-5 17:07:19
Thanks for sending us such a sweet letter dear Serrin and Tim!
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay in our community. Although I am not in our 4th branch and didn't meet you guys in person, but from the photos I can feel the enthusiasm you have brought us which made our daily life more colorful
Thanks again and all the best to you both!
xidai Post time 2013-10-5 17:15:48
Oh, I don't know why I like both of you sooooo much. I do miss you now.
Dear Serrin, you are such a sweet,beautiful and sunny sister to me;
Dear Tim, you are such a handsome and nice brother to me.
I cherish your stay in our community sooo much.
Thank the Greatest Creator for bringing you with us, I can feel we are already one  in our heart.
Give my best blessings to both of you, hope to see both of you again in the future.
huafan Post time 2013-10-7 11:20:27
I'm  really glad you like the place.

serrinandtim Post time 2013-10-7 17:37:13
Thank you for all your lovely messages back to us!!!
daqicao Post time 2013-10-8 13:35:11
Thank you ,and miss you!
tongxin Post time 2013-10-8 14:24:41
serrinandtim replied at 2013-10-7 17:37
Thank you for all your lovely messages back to us!!!

Happy to see you and you are always welcome here, dear Serrin and Tim!
tsman Post time 2014-5-16 22:00:12

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-26 02:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.807630 sec., 11 queries .