| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

Report of My life in Konohana Family-Come back from Konohana Family!/Ailian cele

Publisher: tongxin | Publish time: 2013-9-25 09:05| Views: 1539| Num of Comments: 16|Thread manage logs

Editor's note: Konohana family is a mature ecovillage in Japan which has been established for 19 years. There are about 85 members work and live together in Konohana.(http://www.konohana-family.org)This April we got connected with each other and found we share a lot of common values and similar life style. And both of us are quite open to community exchange. So we decided to exchange community members, to learn and exchange information and experience.Ailian celestial is the first representative of the Second Home visit Konohana Family, she arrived there on July 31 and will stay for 50 days.

Report of My life in Konohana Family

—— Come back  from Konohana Family
Ailian celestial
(translated by Tongxin)

Dear guide and my brothers and sisters,

After living in Konohana Family for around 50 days, I came back and arrived at our 1st branch in the night of Sep 18. Before I left, members of Konohana Family said goodbye to me one by one and  gave me two beautiful farewell cards,  the kitchen prepared delicious dinner for me particularly so that I could have it on the bus. After I arrived home, our brothers and sisters also  greeted me with warm inquiries and welcome me back. Thanks so much to the Greatest Creator, whether in Konohana Family or in our home, people are so nice to me and they love me a lot, this makes me feel very warm from heart. The Second day I came back happened to be the Middle-autumn Festival, I ate the cute mooncakes made by our kitchen fairies, they’re just delicious! In the day I was playing games with people,  at night I was enjoying the singing and dancing program under the beautiful moonlight, which made me feel so wonderful and blessed!

During the days in Konohana Family, since we didn’t have much spare time,  I didn’t write my reports and shared with you on time, sorry for letting you wait so long. I’m still having breaks these two days, and I will post my subsequent reports when I finish them in the following days.

Now let me share some photos which were taken before my leave, I wish you enjoy them!
And I attach a video of Konohana’s concert, please excuse me since I recorded it using my camera. The video is not very clear, but I believe from which you will feel the harmonious and beautiful atmosphere in Konohana Family.

I love the songs created by Konohana very much, they have beautiful melodies and very meaningful lyrics. All songs are composed by a female member who was inspired by the “languages” of God. Most of the lyrics are expressing their longing for a sincere, beautiful and harmonious world! I love Konohana’s concert very much, every time when I listen to the music, my eyes were with tears as they’re so touching...

the concert of Konohana Family
(password:921)

The blessing card I got before I leave! My Katoon image is cute too, isn’t it?
164721st7777em7fztoemo.jpg

All blessings with love

165009cnuuidlnoknlhid8.jpg

Since it’s still not the dinner time when I was leaving, kitchen made beautiful bento for me and let me enjoy it on bus.
165040mzufonh7h4mfrq7o.jpg

Food made with love!
165215ngpd7kwp31rz1w7a.jpg

Seeds for me to bring back: black peanuts, red beans, tomato and cantaloupes
165459lbbkje9bj45x39ib.jpg

Photos with lovely visitors and some kids before my leave
165619m33ppmaphpc8p8ma.jpg

Tomo Chan who speaks wonderful English, thanks so much to Michiyo and her. Their translation helped a lot on my communication with people!
165654ys9lp92pq278tsd2.jpg

Photos with handsome boys of Konohana Family and some visitors
165852y76fk7fvpf6bkaf4.jpg

konohana.jpg

The last conversation with Isadon before I leave
165930d9crqqs0zs97917q.jpg

Latest comments

tianjicao Post time 2013-9-25 13:36:17
Thanks dear Ailian, fantastic!
aeamcnab Post time 2013-9-25 13:57:42
Drawing of you so beautiful, just like the real person.

Sharing is Loving, thank you
aeamcnab Post time 2013-9-25 14:00:30
Ailian, do you wear glasses?!
tongxin Post time 2013-9-25 16:46:38
aeamcnab replied at 2013-9-25 13:57

Sharing is Loving, thank you {:1_ ...

You're so fast, dear aeamcnab!
tongxin Post time 2013-9-25 16:48:52
aeamcnab replied at 2013-9-25 14:00

She seldom wear glasses in daily life. The one who alwasy wear glasses is me.
xidai Post time 2013-9-25 16:53:13
The music is sooo nice.

The drawing is sooo cute.

The blessings are sooo touching.

The food looks so lovely and delicious.

The pics are so beautiful and harmonious.
Joel Post time 2013-9-25 19:43:55
Edited by Joel at 2013-9-25 07:03
非常感谢  (Fēicháng gǎnxiè)  &  どうもありがとうございました  (Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita)
(think I will just stick with 谢谢  Xièxiè  &  ありがとう  Arigatō)
When my glasses are off, Chinese, Japanese, and western text all look the same to me...LOL
The blessings are sooo touching
The whole trip looks like a blessing!

Youku does not like non-Chinese IP address or it wants me to enter an ID code in the first box on the screen.
Could someone pleeeeze put the video on 56.com or Youtube
conglong Post time 2013-9-25 22:00:07
Joel replied at 2013-9-25 19:43
(thin ...

Hi Joel, Please enter 921, and see if it works.

Joel Post time 2013-9-25 23:02:09
Hi Joel, Please enter 921, and see if it works.

Thanks, that opened the door
Such feeling, the language does not matter
every time when I listen to the music, my eyes were with tears as they’re so touching

You will have the same feeling every time you watch this for the rest of your life
It is a private, personal experience which is only yours and will never ever go away
Sam Post time 2013-9-26 03:12:46
What a great trip!  

Did I understand this correctly?  Conglong and Ailian are twin sisters.  Ailian does not write English, so her younger sister, Tongxin translated this heartwarming report.

I have written a screenplay about the nuclear disaster in Fukushima and the cover-up of its increasing severity.  The Konohana family is an ecovillage in Japan, so they must be concerned about this clear and present danger and the poisoning of the planet, especially the tonnes of highly radioactive water that is pouring into the Pacific Ocean every day.  No one even mentions the plutonium that is being released.  

Did they talk about it Sister Ailian?
Ailian Post time 2013-9-26 08:02:17
aeamcnab replied at 2013-9-25 13:57

Sharing is Loving, thank you {:1_ ...

Alex, are you saying I am very lovely? haha!
Ailian Post time 2013-9-26 08:06:18
aeamcnab replied at 2013-9-25 14:00

Usually I don't wear glasses, but I do wear it when I watch TV or couldn't see what is written on the whiteboard clearly.
Ailian Post time 2013-9-26 08:49:52
Edited by Ailian at 2013-9-26 09:09
Sam replied at 2013-9-26 03:12
What a great trip!  

Did I understand this correctly?  Conglong and Ailian are twin sisters.  Ailia ...

They don’t comment this a lot, but did talk about this nature disaster occasionally.From my understanding, as an ecovillage, Konohana Family make an invisible, formative influence on environment friendly living through their daily life. From many little things I can feel how much they care about the environment and all the living beings.
Yes Sam, Conglong and I are twin sisters, do we look identical?
I have quite a few reports  need to be completed after coming back from Japan. So Tongxing Kindly helped to translate them into English.
Ailian Post time 2013-9-26 09:07:43
Joel replied at 2013-9-25 19:43
(thin ...

Yes it is a wonderful trip! I feel so grateful that I had the opportunity experiencing the life in Konohama Family. People there treat me just like their family member, they are very open to me and cared me a lot.
Sam Post time 2013-9-26 22:58:48
You both seem sweeter than honey, dear Ailian.  Your identical twin in this life is an old soul, thank you for your kind and beautiful energy
aeamcnab Post time 2013-9-30 07:58:35
Yes, you're beautiful. Ailian Did you feel loving energy in the center of the singing circle? The voice from the red dress girl with pony tails is so powerful Loved the song and the rhythm. Music is the International Language.

When a soul is pure, everything becoming beautiful

Konohana Community will be my next destination

Thank you for the experience, best regards from Malaysia.

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-26 02:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.795683 sec., 15 queries .