| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

Animal Friends

Publisher: Joel | Publish time: 2013-5-11 22:29| Views: 3240| Num of Comments: 14|Thread manage logs

One video shows a small white puppy and another shows a white dog dancing with the group.
Is it the same dog and do you have other animals for loving friendship, not food?

Latest comments

fengxing Post time 2013-5-12 04:48:17
In the second home of Lifechanyuan,  almost all animals arer friends. for example, the pigeons, which was sold as food in market, we bought and raised them as friends. Hens and ducks and gooses can enjoy themselves to the most,  as we never kill them for food. Any aniimal which comes to our home are protected only if they don't hurt us.
tongxin Post time 2013-5-12 08:05:02
Hi Joel, glad to see you again.

Thanks for your question, I think it's the one some friends are interested too.Yes, as fengxing replied, in lifechanyuan, revere LIFE is one of the core value we follows.Presently in each branch, we have 1-2 dogs, we raise chickens and/or ducks and geese, in the 4th branch we have four fish ponds for golden fishes. Also we raise pigeons which will fly freely around above our blue beautiful sky soon. We also made bird houses to attract verified birds to our garden. Even for grasses, we treat them friendly if they're growing in the right places which means if lots of weeds grow in the vege fields,it's a must to remove them. In other occations, we treat lives tender and won't hurt any life on purpose.

You may have a look at the news reports in Wonderful Community Life (3 branches).

[News] Project of Attracting Birds and Butterflies

[News] Yaya and her Brothers and Sister -- Cute Puppies of Our Home

183930pglkqwppb9zgkjkh.jpg
xidai Post time 2013-5-12 08:54:21
Hello ,dear Joel ,I think what Fengxing and Tongxing have said  is already given you a nice answer then.
The small white puppy  and  the big white dog are not the same dog . I once thought the  small  puppy was the son of the big white dog. But from their face , I can tell they are not .
I like these lovely creations living in our home so much ,for they are the wonderful presents sent from  the Greatest Creator to make me happy . Hope you can have the chance to play with them one day in our graceful home.
Joel Post time 2013-5-12 20:44:42
Edited by Joel at 2013-5-12 07:47

Those are all great pics.
One of your videos says that you sometimes eat meat.
Is that when animals die from natural causes?
Jain philosophy says to eat the lowest form of life to do the least harm.
Eat a fruit or vegetable rather than a root because eating the root will kill the plant.
Eat a squid, octopus, or shelled animal rather than one with a backbone because they have less developed sense of self identity.
tongxin Post time 2013-5-13 08:04:14
Joel replied at 2013-5-12 20:44
Those are all great pics.
One of your videos says that you sometimes eat meat.
Is that when animals  ...

Hi dear Joel,

Yes sometimes we have meat, but it's not only for a variety of food, but have some deep reasons.

Here we have an article explaining it and to understand this completely, I recommend you to read the LIFE charpter of our valus which explains with more details.For your reference.

Can We Eat Meat?/xuefeng

Chanyuan Values[LIFE]

Thanks for your response and I'm glad to communicate with you here.

Best regards,
Tongxin

Joel Post time 2013-5-13 10:21:42
All mammals share the same emotions and birds have some.
Pigs have a higher level of conscious awareness than dogs and should never be deprived of their right to exist.
In line with Jain philosophy, it would seem less destructive to eat fish and those creatures that do not regulate body temperature and have much less developed minds (brains).
tongxin Post time 2013-5-13 15:19:00
Joel replied at 2013-5-13 10:21
Pigs have a higher level of conscious aware ...

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your futhur response. Would you please explain the view"pigs have a higher level of conscious aware than dogs" and the rules of Jain phylosophy more specifically?

Jain philosophy says to eat the lowest form of life to do the least harm.
Eat a fruit or vegetable rather than a root because eating the root will kill the plant.
Yes I agree with above 2 points. LIFE have levels and we believe that "The higher the spiritual nature of an animal and plant, the greater the damage will be to the person who eats them." LIFE is not only a living body, it's 1+1=1,the spiritual nonmaterial structure and flesh forms a LIFE.

xidai Post time 2013-5-13 15:21:36
Joel replied at 2013-5-13 10:21
Pigs have a higher level of conscious aware ...

Well , what you say is really interesting then ,dear Joel . The core of our values is to revere for the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature. So if you really love these all these animals very much , you can also choose to be a vegetarian when visiting our community . For some of our members living here are also vegetarians.
Joel Post time 2013-5-13 16:45:21
Edited by Joel at 2013-5-13 04:08
tongxin replied at 2013-5-13 02:19
Hi Joel,

Thanks for your futhur response. Would you please explain the view, "Pigs have a higher level of conscious awareness than dogs and should never be deprived of their right to exist."

I would add, unless they are individually destructive to other animals and humans.

Here is one internet site which addresses this, although there are many more.
Pigs are considered the fourth most advanced species
An adult pig is smarter than a three year old human child.

Jain organizes life by levels of complexity and teaches us to destroy the least amount of spiritual awareness (least complexity) we can in order for us to survive.

tongxin Post time 2013-5-14 08:08:35
Joel replied at 2013-5-13 16:45
I would add, unless they are individually destructive to other animals and humans.

Here is one int ...

Hi Joel, thanks for sharing the link.  I think each animal has it's unique talents or emotions that we human being may haven't discovered through scientific study. From this point, any animal shouldn't be eaten by human being because each of them are unique and valuable. While we can consider the question from another angle. The general food rules of our community,as Can we eat meat mentions, is that most of time we have vegetables and fruits, eggs, we don't eat wild animal's meat, we don't have flying birds or seafood, we seldom have pork or chicken mainly on big celebrations or special occations. The perfect choice is one doesn't have meat or veges at all(because veges are LIFE too.) but from the angle of transmigration it's an action of cruelty because you take the chance of those lives including animals for serving you. Through serving for higher level of life, they will get a chance to sublimate their life quality and could be reincarnated as a higher life level for example a human being next life.

Reincarnation

Lower-level life serves the higher-level life, poultry like pigs, chicks, hens, ducks etc. are originally designed for serving human beings. Dogs are created for guarding home, for being friend of the host or help in hunter, what's the use of pigs? If pigs shouldn't  be eaten when he grows up, how should we treat him? Not only vegetarian exist in the world, most people need to consume meat anyway, if pigs should not be eaten, other animals will take the place. There is no difference for the result.

And what's important is to have a deep gratitude in heart when having food can change the toxin of meat which left by animals when they're killed. Because consciousness changes the structure of meat which can be proved by the water-crystalization experiment of Japan scientist Emoto:

Water knows the answer

That's why we have such principles on food eating. I believe people who care such issue are very nice and  kind and also care LIFE and earth a lot. I‘m impressed. Thank you!

Joel Post time 2013-5-14 19:51:50
Edited by Joel at 2013-5-14 07:06
Dogs are created for guarding home, for being friend of the host or help in hunter, what's the use of pigs? If pigs shouldn't  be eaten when he grows up, how should we treat him...if pigs should not be eaten, other animals will take the place. There is no difference for the result.

Well, yes there is a big difference:
Consuming a fish or a bird or an exoskeletal creature does not destroy the level of concious awareness that a pig has.
The later has a mind much more similar to a human's than the former.
Consume the animal with the lowest level of spirituality.

What should be done with mature mammals, especially pigs?
Of course, they can be used for digging the ground up and use their manure for growing crops.
Teach/train them to interact with humans more; they are very social and sociable.

Ailian Post time 2013-5-15 20:30:13
Hi Joel, thanks for sharing your opinion.
It's interesting to know that pigs are such advanced species. Agree with your point that pigs can also serve human being in other ways like digging the ground. Actually in our community we rarely eat meat from mature mammals because we respect and care all animals.
Joel Post time 2013-5-16 02:06:38
Thank you. I just want to add that my information is from reading. I have no real experience with animals except for dogs, but if I lived on a farm, I would certainly be very involved with all of the animals. I drive a taxicab and have often told people that I would have been happier a hundred years ago when taxicabs were pulled by horses. There is no love in putting gasoline into a car or checking the engine fluids.
tongxin Post time 2013-5-18 14:52:06
Joel replied at 2013-5-16 02:06
Thank you. I just want to add that my information is from reading. I have no real experience with an ...

Thank you for your reply Joel, let's seeking common ground while reserving differences, I believe we have a lot in common like we all revere nature and LIFE, and love a natural and peaceful life.

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-30 04:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.716900 sec., 11 queries .