| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

Questions About Joining

Publisher: Joel | Publish time: 2013-4-2 23:04| Views: 3058| Num of Comments: 16|Thread manage logs

Edited by Joel at 2013-4-2 10:29

I have read the 800 Values for New Era and am excited about joining this community, but have some concerns as I am far away in the United States.
I can learn to speak basic Chinese, but I am 62 years old and might never learn to read the language.
What is the Chinese government's immigration policy like and would that present any issues, I have NO criminal background?
What does your community produce for trade with people outside the community?
I know your second branch was to have opened in Canada but is on permanent hold.
What plans are there to open branches outside of China?
Can you send me more information on visiting with intent to remain.

Latest comments

tongxin Post time 2013-4-3 07:18:07
Hi Joel, Welcome to New Oasis For Life and I'm glad to answer you questions.

Language is not a big problem as you can learn to speak some oral Chinese and we're learning English too in our community. As most of chanyuan members will be from western countries, in the future the main language in all our branches will be English.

So far we don't have trade with outside the community, most of the community fund is coming from the donation of chanyuan members(chanyuan celestials).

Chinese government's immigration policy need to be checked on the web for the details. I'll see if can find the link later.
and the last question please see the answer below:

3, Does the Second Home only belong to China? Do you have residents who come from overseas? Will you build new branches abroad?

A: No, New oasis for life -- the Second Home does not belong to China or Chinese people, it doesn’t belong to any country, religion, political party or nation either. It belongs to the earth and all human beings.It’s not an organization, it’s a big harmonious family and a community that welcomes all people who are honest, diligent, kind, sincere and trustworthy from all around the world. At present we have a few residents from US, New Zealand living with us (they are native Chinese speakers). We also have chanyuan celestials who are now living in Canada and visitors from France, Switzerland, Germany, US, India and Thailand that had come or will come visit us. They like our community very much and always tell us that they’re happy and grateful having a very nice experience here. They can feel that the peaceful ,simple and happy life is attractive and the happiness and contention are flowing from deep of our members’ heart. Some of them decide to come back and live with us once they have the opportunity. We’ll set up new branches around the world in future, total 256 branches and then members will be transferred to a different branch every three years, where they can enjoy the beauty of experiencing our wonderful community life all over the world!
tianjicao Post time 2013-4-3 07:44:01
Welcome Joel, nice to meet you!
conglong Post time 2013-4-3 07:44:20
What is the Chinese government's immigration policy like and would that present any issues, I have NO criminal background?

Basically,to get a Chinese permanent resident visa takes long time and you have to meet many requirements and the quickest way is to marry a Chinese woman, which I think doesn’t apply to everyone. Therefore, I suggest you come visit us for a few months first to have a taste of the lifestyle and assure yourself that this is the lifestyle you would like to commit yourself to. If you feel afterwards that you still want to join us, we can work out a solution enable you stay as long as possible in China.You can apply for a traveller’s visa for the first-time visit and it is possible to be extended in China.

I know your second branch was to have opened in Canada but is on permanent hold. What plans are there to open branches outside of China?

At the moment, we need more people (Chanyuan Celestials) in Canada or other countries having the same wish and dream to make the ideal come true, who are also willing to dedicate themselves selflessly to this great cause. Without people, having another branch is almost impossible. So a concrete plan will only be made when such condition is met.

Hope this answers your questions Joel!

Joel Post time 2013-4-3 08:51:06
Would it be better for me to wait for a branch to open Canada and then travel there?
conglong Post time 2013-4-3 09:18:58
Joel replied at 2013-4-3 08:51
Would it be better for me to wait for a branch to open Canada and then travel there?

Yes, you can wait. But you may also want a travel to China for a short experience, like a holiday?
We offer accommodation and meals for free, you only need to take care of your visa and air ticket.

My humble opinion is : Life is short, if you like something, do it NOW!

Joel Post time 2013-4-3 09:32:38
Thanks for all of your quick replies.
tongxin said that you do not trade with people outside the community, so how do you pay for things that you can't produce, such as electricity, internet, tools, clothes, medicine, etc?
tongxin Post time 2013-4-3 10:16:56
Joel replied at 2013-4-3 09:32
Thanks for all of your quick replies.
tongxin said that you do not trade with people outside the com ...

Hi Joel, maybe I misunderstanding the "trade" you mentioned above. We buy things that we can't produce on market, the trade I said is that so far we haven't such stable business like selling our fruits or veges to the market but we do have a small picture company now in Anning city, Yunnan.   
tongxin Post time 2013-4-3 16:01:57
Joel replied at 2013-4-3 08:51

Hi Joel, as conglong said, we suggest you to visit us when you're convenient. This community is created by chanyuan members and we welcome all brothers and sisters around the world who are resonating with lifechanyuan values and has a passion to devote themselves into realizing this wonderful dream. For now the Canada branch is just a target in a long-term plan, not ready to begin so far. Therefore if you do like our values and our life here, we'll be happy to have you visited and live with us for some time.
Joel Post time 2013-4-3 19:40:40
I am excited to be communicating with the three of you after reading your posts and seeing your pictures.
Therefore if you do like our values and our life here, we'll be happy to have you visited and live with us for some time.

Many people I know use people and love things.
I believe that you use things and love people.
Thanks for the warm invitation and I will work on it.
tongxin Post time 2013-4-4 07:23:31
Joel replied at 2013-4-3 19:40
I am excited to be communicating with the three of you after reading your posts and seeing your pict ...

Thanks Joel, happy to hear that! You may contact us on info@lifechanyuan.org for further contact on your possible visit.

Good luck!
Joel Post time 2013-4-13 21:44:23
Edited by Joel at 2013-4-13 13:06

OK, let me try this more clearly:
You must have a continuous input of money with which to buy things, so where does the community's money come from? What is done to bring money into the community so you can buy goods and services?
tongxin Post time 2013-4-14 07:52:38
Joel replied at 2013-4-13 21:44
OK, let me try this more clearly:
You must have a continuous input of money with which to buy things ...

Hi Joel, presently the community‘s income is mainly from the donation of chanyuan celestials.
Joel Post time 2013-5-28 08:09:43
Edited by Joel at 2013-5-27 20:00

I just noticed something which I had seen before, but my mind had ignored.
I could not become a Chanyuan Celestial because all policy is in place for a reason and it would be unfair to ask for an exception. I am more than sixty years old.

Moses would not take his people into the promised land until two generations had passed and very few people would have remembered slavery in Egypt. As such, Chanyuan must be for those without emotional and sociological baggage.

tongxin Post time 2013-5-28 09:09:42
Joel replied at 2013-5-28 08:09
I just noticed something which I had seen before, but my mind had ignored. I could not become a Chan ...

Hi Joel, this is not a fixed rule. One important principle in our home is that we do things flexibly and adjust the decision when the situation calls. This is also the reason why we implement paradise management here, why we don't have "constitution, laws, statutes, systems, commandments, and dharmas, instead there will be only 800 Values for New Era Human Being."

We suggest you can first read through our values and communicate with us as much as possible, if both of us feel it's ok for you to apply for a chanyuan celestial name, It's possible to do it!

Jesus said if you continue knocking at the door of the Greatest Creator, it will open for you. We're looking for people who're sharing the same frequency and would love to devote themselves into creating a new life mode in a new era, that's the most important thing. Thus It's not restricted by a single rule here.

Thank you and all the best!

Joel Post time 2013-5-30 13:05:58
Hi Joel, this is not a fixed rule.

This is wonderful information.
BTW...I just found a good quote from the Christian bible.
The last part of 2'nd Corinthians 6.10 says "having nothing, and yet possessing everything".
This sounds like the Second Home.
xidai Post time 2013-5-30 14:41:31
Joel replied at 2013-5-30 13:05
BTW...I just found a good quote from the Christian bible.
The last p ...

The firmer faith you have , the more glories you will see from God 's (the Greatest Creator 's ) power then,give my best wishes to you then ,dear Joel.

I  saw that quote , indeed , it's just like the values in our community .Chanyuan celestials are all God 's (the Greatest Creator's) children and servants . We are all one within each other . We don't possess anything for this is the whole big family of our own  God sent to us . Yet when sharing all things with each other , we do have all things together in the Second Home .

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-26 02:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.646557 sec., 9 queries .