| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

Fenghuang Village of Our 1st Branch

Publisher: conglong | Publish time: 2012-10-22 07:22| Views: 2776| Num of Comments: 17|Thread manage logs

Last edited by conglong on 2012-10-22 07:31

Fenghuang Village of Our 1st Branch

Fenghuang Village (In Chinese, Fenghuang means Phoenix), well, it is not actually a village, but one of the residential places of our 1st branch, which is 5 minutes drive from our main living places. It is a very quiet and relatively small area which accommodates 9 people. I love it because of its peace and quietness, also the harmonious natural environment. When you need a short break while you are working in the garden, just raise you head up and you can always see the blue sky and green far-away mountains, also the colorful flowers all around.

Everytime when I walked in Fenghuang Village, I became happier because I felt that there was very positive energy around me, I would never get bored by walking around its lovely garden, enjoying the kisses of breeze, the warmness of sunshine, the greetings from flowers and butterflies and the sweet smiles of my brothers and sisters.

Please see the pictures of my favorite Fenghuang Village......

26-IMG_0550.JPG

22-IMG_0546.JPG

02-IMG_0525.JPG

08-IMG_0532.JPG

05-IMG_0529.JPG

01-IMG_0524.JPG

20-IMG_0544.JPG

32-IMG_0556.JPG

24-IMG_0548.JPG

25-IMG_0549.JPG

18-IMG_0542.JPG

17-IMG_0541.JPG

16-IMG_0540.JPG

13-IMG_0537.JPG

11-IMG_0535.JPG

Latest comments

conglong Post time 2012-10-22 07:22:52
Last edited by conglong on 2012-10-22 07:39

The Blooming Flowers in Fenghuang Village

67-IMG_0596.JPG

31-IMG_0555.JPG

30-IMG_0554.JPG

28-IMG_0552.JPG

48-IMG_0574.JPG

47-IMG_0573.JPG

33-IMG_0557.JPG

29-IMG_0553.JPG

27-IMG_0551.JPG

23-IMG_0547.JPG

19-IMG_0543.JPG

03-IMG_0526.JPG

04-IMG_0527.JPG

46-IMG_0572.JPG
tongxin Post time 2012-10-22 09:04:56
I love fenghuang village too when I was living there. Yes it's a quiet and peaceful place where you can always enjoy the blue sky and gentle wind,with the shining flowers smiles in the sunshine. I find them even more lovely in conglong's eyes as these photos are so vital and attractive. When looking at them, their beauty is almost flowing out from the page. I love them so much! Thank dear conglong for sharing this wonderful experience and photos with us!
tianjicao Post time 2012-10-22 10:05:23
Neat and beautiful Fenghuang Village!
不见不散 Post time 2012-10-22 10:30:42
Flowers adjusting winding, the last photo looks really good.
conglong Post time 2012-10-22 10:57:43
Reply tongxin 's thread

Hi Dear, it has always been a pleasure for me to share the beauty of our home to everyone. I'm so glad you people like these photos.
xidai Post time 2012-10-22 16:44:06
Reply tongxin 's thread

" I find them even more lovely in conglong's eyes as these photos are so vital and attractive"

Quite agree! Thought I had been there only for several times,it's really a very warm and beautiful village then.I like not only its environment ,but also those people living there who are so kind .

Thank you dear Conglong for taking and sharing these beautiful photos.
lostboy Post time 2012-10-22 20:36:14
i like the last picture too!
mailjash Post time 2012-10-23 04:09:18
We have a saying, which is: The grass is always greener by the neighbors.

I never compared my "neighbor's grass" with mine, because i don't believe men should compare to others, just be happy with your own "grass"   

Now i could not help my self noticing that the flowers in Fenghuang Village ar brighter and more colorful as mine own flowers
conglong Post time 2012-10-23 08:27:55
Last edited by conglong on 2012-10-23 08:29

Reply mailjash 's thread

Hi funny Jash, now the saying can be changed to "The grass is always greener in Lifechanyuan".
conglong Post time 2012-10-23 08:34:45
Reply lostboy 's thread

I wish you can come here in person someday too.
tongxin Post time 2012-10-23 11:02:32
Reply mailjash 's thread

Haha, you're so lovely, Jash, maybe it's because fenghuang village is such a large garden that you can grow so many different flowers there. If one day you come, welcome to use your experience to make them "greener" more.Then more and more people who like greener gardens will come!
Btw, how is your trip in Romania? Wish you enjoy the days there!
lostboy Post time 2012-10-23 15:08:06
Reply mailjash 's thread

hey, Jash, my brother, what a hilarious post, hahahaha...
actually, we chinese also have a very silmilar saying "隔锅饭香", in english, may be like this: "neighbor's meals alwayls smell more attractive and delicious."
it seems that all the humans on the earth actually share almost the same emotional and mental modes. that's interesting, isn't it?
mailjash Post time 2012-10-24 01:48:43
Reply tongxin 's thread

thanks for calling me lovely tongxin
Romania is very nice, i always like to be here

Thursday i go to wien in austria and after i come back again in romania
mailjash Post time 2012-10-24 02:47:29
Reply lostboy 's thread

hey lostboy, yes, interesting. I noticed the same in romania and the netherlands. Sayings in one culture are frequently similar to sayings expressed in other cultures. For instance, the Dutch we have a saying which is (translated) "Give him a finger and he takes your whole hand" but in the USA they will likely be more familiar with the American saying "Give him an inch and he'll take a mile." Do you have a similar saying fir this one in china? I dont know how this is evolved around the world. some are tied to a culture’s values and dont have similar sayings with other countries. everyday i experience people from different nationalities, and by you pointing out these similarities, it shows again that people from different cultures are soo much alike.  Although we have different cultural knowledge and our basic values are the same. as well as how people from other cultures can be different from the outside, from the inside we have similar thoughts and feelings. for me we are just one big family with all the same feelings. Now just waiting on that moment in time when the world will reunited and we can form a big family entering in the Lifechanyuan Era.
tongxin Post time 2012-10-24 07:52:15
Reply mailjash 's thread
Although we have different cultural knowledge and our basic values are the same. as well as how people from other cultures can be different from the outside, from the inside we have similar thoughts and feelings. for me we are just one big family with all the same feelings.
I can't agree with you more, dear Jash. In China we also have a similar one "得寸进尺“,the literal meaning is quite similar with  the US one. How interesting and lucky you are to have the chance getting along with people from different nationalities everyday,I'm also dreaming that one day people from all over the world will come into Home without marriage and family, resonate with chanyuan values and devote their wisdom and talents to create a fresh, beautiful and bright new era! How exciting it will be when it comes! Everyone on the earth can enjoy the blessing and love from the Greatest Creator then! When will you join us? We're looking forward to meeting you at the right time!
xidai Post time 2012-10-24 08:18:41
Reply mailjash 's thread

O(∩_∩)O wow,it's really so interesting,yes,in China,people may say :"Give you a little color, you open dyehouse; Give you some sunshine, you're brilliant."It's the same meaning as "Much will have more;The more one gets,the more one wants."

"Although we have different cultural knowledge and our basic values are the same. as well as how people from other cultures can be different from the outside, from the inside we have similar thoughts and feelings. for me we are just one big family with all the same feelings. Now just waiting on that moment in time when the world will reunited and we can form a big family entering in the Lifechanyuan Era."

So happy to hear what you say, dear brother!It's sooo right.We are all the lovely children of the Greatest Creator.We are all one.One  God —The Greatest Creator,One Earth,One Family!And that's Lifechanyuan Era.I've already visualised the bright future for a  long time.

As what dear Tongxin asked,I do really also hope we'll meet each other in the coming future at the right time in Home without Marriage and Family !
conglong Post time 2012-10-24 09:10:30
"for me we are just one big family with all the same feelings. Now just waiting on that moment in time when the world will reunited and we can form a big family entering in the Lifechanyuan Era." -----Mailjash

Yes exactly, how nice it would be people with different colors can reunite and become a big family, sharing unconditional love without the boundry of country,  religion etc.... I really look forward to that day to come.

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-26 02:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.698281 sec., 11 queries .