| |
|

Lifechanyuan

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Lifechanyuan Portal View Threads

questions

Publisher: bodhimind | Publish time: 2012-10-20 22:21| Views: 2062| Num of Comments: 4|Thread manage logs

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Latest comments

xuefeng Post time 2012-10-21 06:11:06
Hi  Bodhimind,
1 Write a letter of application.
2 No.
3 No.
Thanks.
tongxin Post time 2012-10-21 08:21:22
Hi Bodhimind,welcome to New Oasis for Life!

Our guide has answered your questions and I'd like to give you some links for you to understand more clearly:

1,To join lifechanyuan, you need to read chanyuan values first and see if you're resonating with them. If yes,you may apply for being a chanyuan celestial first then come here to communicate with us often.Here is the link of application:

Application for Chanyuan Celestial

2, We don't advocate and practice celibacy here, on the contrary, love and sexual love is the gift from the Greatest Creator, people should enjoy them and not addicited in it, but to be celibacy is quite against human nature, so that's what we're against.

Freedom of Emotional Love and Sex Love —— the Culture Building IV
A Contrast Between the View of Love in Human World and the View of Love in Thousand year World
The Reversal of Heaven and Earth, Respect for the Fairy —New Value of Chanyuan

3,We don't practice meditation or qigong here, nor any other mysterious practicing ways, we we're focusing on beautifing our soul garden cause that what really important for people who are cultivating in Lifechanyuan.
Beautify Your Soul Garden Before 2013

xidai Post time 2012-10-21 08:22:27
Last edited by xidai on 2012-10-21 08:27

Hello bodhimind,glad to see you here and thank you for asking.

As what dear Guider Xuefeng and dear Tongxin had answered you and from your questions,I think you'd better read more about our values and know more about our Home—Home without Marriage and Family.

My answers to your questions are :

1.Please read more Chanyuan Corpusand Xuefeng Corpus on our website,and if you share the same frequency and resonance with all the values ,you can write a letter of application  from "Application for Chanyuan Celestial".

To the rest questions' answers ,I think when you finished reading our values,you'll easily figure them out.
You can have a read here first:

About Lifechanyuan

Know about Lifechanyuan from Xuefeng Corpus

Know about the new lifestyle for Human beings — Home without Marriage and Family  from Xuefeng Corpus
Thank you for your questions,give my best wishes to you ,too.

daqicao Post time 2012-10-22 21:32:05
To everyone flowers!

Archive|Dark room|New Oasis For Life

2017-5-30 04:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.686340 sec., 9 queries .